The ANSWER Coalition invites its members and supporters to attend the upcoming conference on April 10. Please see below for details.
Capitalism is organized crime!
Socialism Conference in Washington, D.C.
Hosted by the Party for Socialism and Liberation
- What is socialism? Is it possible in the U.S.?
- Why join a working-class revolutionary party?
- Stopping layoffs, evictions, foreclosures & union busting
- Ending war, racism, sexism & anti-LGBT bigotry
- Health care for all, not for profit
- Winning full rights for immigrants
- Fighting police brutality & defend civil rights
- Socialism in Cuba & the Latin American Revolution
- Opposing cuts to education and social programs
- Marcos García, labor attache at the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Mara Verheyden-Hilliard
Attorney and co-founder, Partnership for Civil Justice
- Brian Becker
National Coordinator, ANSWER Coalition
- Eugenia Charles
Executive Director, Fondasyon Mapou
- Prof. Zachary Wolfe
George Washington University, chair of the Amicus Curiae Committee of the National Lawyers Guild
- James Circello
Iraq war veteran and co-coordinator of March Forward!
- Crystal Kim
Executive Director, Justice First
Sponsored by the Party for Socialism and Liberation
202-234-2828 - email@example.com - PSLweb.org
The Party for Socialism and Liberation (PSL) is a member organization of the ANSWER Coalition.