Get on the bus to D.C.!
Join the White House Rally & March to say NO to drone warfare!
The April 13 demonstration demanding “U.S. Drones out of Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Everywhere” is continuing to gain momentum with buses, vans and car caravans being organized from the East Coast and New England.
Tickets for the buses from New York City and Philadelphia can be bought online. It just takes a few moments to secure your seat on the bus! Space is limited, so buy your ticket today.
If you are coming in your own, be at the White House -- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW -- at 12 Noon on Saturday, April 13.
Transportation Centers for the April 13 March and Rally at the White House:
New York City, N.Y.
email@example.com · 212-694-8720
Departing from 135th St. and Lenox Ave (2/3 trains to 135th St.) at 6am on Saturday, April 13, returning around 10pm on the same day. Round-trip tickets are $35.
firstname.lastname@example.org · 267-281-3859
Departing from Temple University, Tuttleman Learning Center, 1809 N. 13th Street at at 8am on Saturday, April 13, returning around 8pm on the same day. Round-trip tickets are $30.
New Haven, Conn.
email@example.com · 203-903-4480
Departing from Elm & Temple (across from library) at 5am on Saturday, April 13, returning around 11pm on the same day. Round-trip tickets are $30, student/low-income $20. Contact for details on obtaining tickets.
firstname.lastname@example.org · 443-759-9968
In case you missed it, here’s a recap from the last three emails about the April 13 White House March and Rally:
Why I’m Marching on April 13
- Read quotes about why activists from different organizations are marching
- Show your support and help spread the word about April 13 through social media!
Youth, students, and Palestine solidarity activists mobilize for April 13
- Youth and Student Contingent formed for April 13
- Palestine contingent formed for April 13
A powerful and dramatic action: Scenario for April 13
- Help expose and dramatize the scale of the war crimes committed by U.S. drone warfare by carrying a flag-draped coffin representing the victims of drone attacks.
- Hold a picture of one of the 5,000 people killed by drone attacks. You can print a picture of one or more of the victims of drone strikes from the website and bring the picture to hold at the demonstration.
- Participate in a Die-In at the offices of General Atomics corporation, the manufacturer of the Predator Drone.
Please make an urgently needed donation to help the April 13 demonstration cover the cost of bus rentals; printing posters, banners and leaflets; and purchasing flags and materials that will make this important demonstration a visible and dramatic expression of the growing opposition by the people of the country to the use of drone strikes, kill lists and endless war!