If you are tired of the status quo, you should join us at the Nov. 19 Socialism Conference in Los Angeles. It will take place from 10 am to 4 pm. Hosted by ANSWER Coalition member group, the Party for Socialism and Liberation, the conference will bring togetyer workers, students, poor people from all backgrounds, activists--all who are interested in deepening the growing fight back struggle in the United States.
The conference will feature speakers, panels, organizing strategy sessions, entertainment, and discussion on topics related to the fight against capitalist exploitation, war, racism, and imperialism.
Conference topics include
- Socialism: why we need it, how we can win
- Fighting for jobs, education, housing, health care & union rights
- Seize the banks: It’s not just corporate greed, it’s capitalism
- The growing Occupy movement and the struggle for real change
- Stop imperialist war and colonialism: Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine
- Can racism, sexism and anti-LGBT bigotry be overcome?
- Build a revolutionary party in the United States
- End police brutality, violence and racist oppression
- Win full rights for all immigrants—stop racist ICE raids
- Students and youth lead the way—organizing to fight back
- Socialism in Cuba and the Latin American Revolution
Sponsored by Party for Socialism and Liberation. $7-10 donation requested. No one turned away for lack of funds. Childcare and lunch provided. Click here for map, metro and parking information and directions.
Please spread the word about the Socialism Conference to co-workers, friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter!
For more info contact: 323-810-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.