1100 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
Google map and directions
Now, the Trump Hotel has announced their “Grand Opening” ribbon cutting ceremony, scheduled for the morning of Wednesday, October 26. Gather at 9:30 a.m. and stay through 1:00 p.m.
From the very beginning of his campaign, Trump has served as a lightning rod for bigotry against Mexicans, Muslims, the Black community, immigrants, refugees, women and people with disabilities. He has scapegoated the most vulnerable communities for the declining social and economic conditions facing working people in the United States and portrayed himself as some strongman billionaire savior for those who have been left behind. But he is just another servant of Wall Street and the Military-Industrial Complex with an economic agenda to reduce taxes and regulations for the Fortune 500 corporations while promising to spend even more on the military, weapons and war rather than people’s needs.
While Trump's campaign is based on division, his bigotry is also uniting many different communities — against him — and leading to a resurgence in protest activity. We will continue to protest him wherever and whenever he speaks.
- Let’s stand together to defend Black Lives Matter!
- Let's stand together with Mexican and immigrant workers, and all refugees!
- Let's stand together with our Muslim and Arab American neighbors!
- Let's stand together for women’s and LGBTQ rights!
- Stop the scapegoating — the people united will never be defeated!
Initiated by the ANSWER Coalition