We will be carrying symbolic coffins draped
in Palestinian flags to the White House.
Saturday, Aug. 2
*TIME CHANGE*: Rally begins at 12:30pm (not 1pm)
Gather at the White House
Transportation is being organized from all over the country (see the transportation center section for downloadable flyers and posters)
Join thousands of people in a National March on the White House on Saturday, August 2 at 12:30pm to condemn the Israeli massacre in Gaza.
We have been in the streets every day in cities around the country. What is needed now is a massive National March on Washington.
Israel receives $4 billion in “aid” from the United States each year. This money is being used to commit war crimes against the Palestinian people in Gaza. We are demanding that all U.S aid to Israel be ended now!
More than 1,500 people in Gaza have been killed and more than 8,000 have been wounded from Israeli bombs and missiles. This has to end!
Join us to demand:
- Stop the massacre in Gaza! End the blockade of Gaza!
- End all U.S. aid to Israel!
- End the colonial occupation!
- ANSWER Coalition
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- American Muslim Alliance (AMA)
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition - New York
- Muslim Legal Fund of America
-World Can't Wait
- Partnership for Civil Justice
- Palestinian American Council
- MAS Immigrant Justice Center
- UNAC - United National Antiwar Coalition
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- House of Latin America (HOLA)
- SI Solidarity Iran
- Labor Fightback Network
- Al-Awda, Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Cleveland Chapter
- Al Quds Committee
- Washington D.C. al-Quds Committee
- Washington DC Chapter of Veterans For Peace
- Methodist Federation for Social Action
- The National Muslim Council for Justice (NMCJ)
- Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
- Free Palestine Movement International Solidarity Movement - Northern California
- Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality - Virginia
- The Phil Berrigan Institute for Nonviolence and Occupy the Dream, Reading, PA
- LA Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild
- The Green Party of New Jersey
- International Action Center
- Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
- Socialist Action
- Labor for Palestine
- New York City Labor Against the War
- Committee for a Democratic Palestine
- National Black United Front
- National Committee to Free the Cuban Five
- Existence is Resistance
- US Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (USACBI)
- KmB Pro-People Youth
- Defence for Children International - Palestine
- Muslim Congress
- Casa de Las Américas New York
- United Maryland Muslim Council (UMMC)
- Hopkins Students for Justice in Palestine
- Barry LeNoir, President, United Black Fund, Inc.
- Michigan Voice for Palestinian Rights
#2DC4Gaza #LetGazaLive #FreePalestine #Protest4Palestine
Please make an urgently needed donation to help us cover the many expenses associated with a national mass mobilization. We can do this only with your support.