"Education is under attack, what do we do? Stand up, fight back!"
Join students, young people, teachers and others for a Student & Teacher Fight Back Conference this May. There will be speakers, organizing sessions, strategizing and plans for action.
- How we can build a united, fight back movement for quality education
- Where is the money? The truth behind budget cuts and tuition hikes
- Students organize to stop war, racism, sexism and anti-LGBT bigotry
- End enrollment cuts—education should be free and accessible for all
- Educators fight for union rights, against privatization and layoffs
- Students and teachers demand full rights for immigrants
- Build for May 9-13 Statewide Week of Action for Education
Sponsored by Students Fight Back (PCC, Cerritos, CSULB, CSUF, LACC, Harbor College, LBCC, SMC, SDCC), Youth & Student ANSWER, People’s History Association, Students for Justice in Palestine, PSL and more.